NSW Government, You now need to register your travel

NSW Government: To help stop the spread of COVID-19, new rules now apply for workers needing to travel to and from a local government area (LGA) of concern and for people travelling outside of Greater Sydney. You now need to register your travel if you:

  • authorised workers, Transport, postal and warehousing and 
  • freight, logistics, postal, courier or delivery services
    • including food logistics, delivery and grocery fulfilment and delivery of building supplies to support construction
    • but not including home and office removals
  • export supply chain operators
  • distribution of food, groceries and sanitary products for sale by supermarkets, grocery shops or other shops that predominantly sell food or drinks
  • warehousing
  • road transport (passenger and freight) apart from taxi, rideshare and chauffeur services
  • rail transport (passenger and freight) – including rail yards 
  • water transport (passenger and freight)
  • air transport (passenger and freight) 
  • pipeline and other transport 
  • transport support services 
  • vehicle repairs and critical maintenance including disinfection 
  • towing services  
  • critical safety operational staff for transport
  • from a LGA of concern and need to leave the area for work
  • are a worker entering a LGA of concern for work
  • need to travel 50kms outside of Greater Sydney.

To register, log into or create a MyServiceNSW Account. You will need to provide your:

  • contact details: name, address, email and phone number
  • travel details and dates
  • dependants name and phone number, if applicable.

When complete you'll receive your travel registration by email.

You must carry your email confirming your registration when travelling as you will need to provide this to NSW Police if requested.

Source: NSW Government

Comments :